- In this article, we learn about how to change currency using the card.
- Firstly we connect to the product table by using Get Data.
- After that drag and drop the card as well as select the Prod_Cost column.
- By changing currency we need to select the column i.e. Prod_Cost.
- Subsequently In Modeling tab goto the Formatting.
- Percentage Format (%) used to display the value in the field as percentages.
- Thousand Separator (,)helps to display the value in the field with a thousand separator.
- Decimal Places change the number of decimal places. Here we set decimal place as 2.
- Data Type changes the data type for the field. This affects how the data is stored.
- In Format, we change the Currency symbol
In Format → Goto the Currency →And change the Currency Symbol as per requirement.
- After that, We goto the Format and in Data label we change the Display Units like Thousands, Millions, etc.
- In Format, we can change the Background color, Data Label, etc.
If you are new to Power BI start with the following must-watch video:-